Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Day 9






Woke up early today and had my breakfast in the canteen before going for the IS lecture. I got to know more places of interest during today's lecture and also history of China.

Imediately after the IS is our BPE lecture. Two lecture in a row. Tiring indeed. As usual we had our quiz after the lecture and this time round, it seems like it's even tougher now. In between the lecture we had an one hour break and we went to the new canteen for lunch again. This time round, i tried the lotus rice which is in fact, friend rice with lotus leaf as the base. It wasn't as oily as i expected it to be due to the lotus leaf which absorbed the oil! Haha.

I went back to my room to tidy up after lunch and went to sleep as i was seriously too tired. Woke up by julian for a game of badminton and shiuan^2, willis and company joined us. I left half way with shiuan^2, vivien and willis to take a look around the night market. The key was with me and because i took such a long time to get back to the room, my room mates had to wait for me. Felt really guilty but i cant just leave the girls alone. The thought of danger in china made me wana stay put by their side.

I seriously felt grateful towards my room mates also for being so understanding :) Anyway i had fried rice again for dinner. I think i should listen to Mr Chia's advice. I don't want to put on weight but the other way round haha.

Last programme of the night is my team meeting which went smoothly and everything are well discussed.

No comments: